Shyless Media Suite Glam Galore
$25,000 SPIN TO WIN
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: “The Shyless Media Suite Glam Galore $25,000 Spin to Win” Promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older at the time of the Promotional Event. Employees, agents, successors, and assignees of Sponsor, its advertising agencies and promotional companies involved in this Promotion, as well as their immediate family and household members, shall be ineligible to participate in the Promotion and shall be ineligible for any gift awarded herein. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, stepparents, children, stepchildren, siblings, step siblings, or spouses. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year. Participation constitutes entrant’s full an unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to the Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all respects.
2. SPONSOR: Shyless Media Suite, LLC. is the Sponsor of the “The Shyless Media Suite Glam Galore $25,000 Spin to Win” Promotion (the “Promotion”).
3. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. The Promotion shall occur on May 18, 2013 from 5:00 p.m. Central Daylight Saving Time (CDT) until 10:00 p.m. CDT at Richardson Civic Center, 411 W. Arapaho Road, Richardson, TX 75080. Eligible participants may enter by visiting the Sponsor’s booth, filling in all of the required fields (his/her name, email address, etc.) on a PromoPad, and playing the Promotion game on the designated PromoPad. If an eligible participant’s entry results in selection of the Major Gift, then that participant is the potential recipient of the Major Gift described in paragraph 5 below. If the eligible participant’s entry results in selection of a Minor Gift, then that participant is the potential recipient of the Minor Gift described in paragraph 5 below.
4. RESTRICTIONS: Each participant is eligible to participate only once. Persons entering or attempting to enter more than once will be disqualified. Sponsor, and its respective affiliated companies, information providers, content providers, subsidiaries, advertisers, advertising agencies, promotional and marketing agencies, and any other companies involved with or otherwise providing services related to this Promotion, are not responsible for any failure of any electronic equipment, computer transmissions and/or network connections, nor are they responsible for any inaccuracies in information which may be used in the Promotion, or for any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of attempts, including data entered by participants. Sponsors reserve the right to terminate or suspend the Promotion at any time, in which event; only eligible entries received prior to such termination or suspension will be considered eligible for potential gift receipt. No more than the number of gifts set forth in these official rules will be awarded. Entries not legitimately submitted in accordance with these rules are void. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. ALL POTENTIAL GIFT RECIPIENTS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING. A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY GIFT UNLESS AND UNTIL THE PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY AND THE POTENTIAL WIN HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND THE PARTICIPANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE AND ANY DOCUMENTATION NECESSARY FOR VERIFICATION HAS BEEN SUBMITTED TO SPONSOR OR SPONSOR’S DESIGNEE FOR VERIFICATION. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY OTHER EVIDENCE OF A WIN IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. No transfer, assignment or substitution of a gift will be permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute gift for an item of equal or greater value in the event an advertised gift is unavailable. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of the gift.
5. GIFTS: The “MAJOR GIFT”, as used herein, is $25,000. There is only one (1) Major Gift available to be received. The Major Gift, if one, will be paid by cashiers check payable to the winning participant and sent via certified mail to the participant’s address of record on or before July 19, 2013. The Major Gift will only be awarded upon verification of the participant’s eligibility and compliance with all rules and procedures. The Major Gift participant, if any, will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability Release, within thirty (30) days of the participant’s potential win, to Shyless Media Suite, LLC, 19901 Southwest Freeway, Sugar Land, TX 77479. Affidavit of Eligibility must be complete and include participant’s social security or resident alien identification number. The information in the participant’s Affidavit of Eligibility must be correct or the participant is disqualified. If the participant is ineligible, fails to claim the Major Gift, or fails to return the completed and executed Affidavit/Release as required, or if the Major Gift is returned as undeliverable, the Major Gift will be forfeited.
a. The “MINOR GIFTS”, as used herein, are 30-minute personal Branding consultations ($85.00 per consultation), ten shirts ($25.00 each), and fifty Glam Galore™ mirrors ($10.00 each). The Minor Gifts shall be distributed at the time the participant’s eligibility and compliance with all rules and procedures are verified.
b. The odds of winning the Major Gift are 1:200,000. All other entries will result in the participant receiving one of the Minor Gifts. UNCLAIMED GIFTS WILL NOT BE DISTRIBUTED. Decisions of the Sponsor and/or Administrators are final.
c. Taxes, fees or other charges, if any, are the sole responsibility of the participants, if any.
6. RELEASE: By accepting a gift, the participant releases and discharge Sponsors, and its respective affiliated companies, information providers, content providers, subsidiaries, advertisers, advertising agencies, promotional and marketing agencies, and any other companies involved with or otherwise providing services related to this Promotion, and all their respective employees, officers, directors, representatives and agents from any liability or damage due in whole or in part to the gift, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any gift or from participation in this Promotion.
7. PUBLICITY: By participating, a gift recipient, except where prohibited by law, grants Sponsors, Sponsors’ designee and their affiliated companies the right to use the recipient’s name, likeness, picture, portrait, hometown, voice, biographical information and written submissions and written or oral statements, for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation unless required by law.
8. DISQUALIFICATION / TERMINATION: Sponsor, and its respective affiliated companies, information providers, content and/or gift providers, subsidiaries, advertisers, advertising agencies, promotional and marketing agencies, and any other companies involved with or otherwise providing services related to this Promotion are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer or telephone or cellular transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic, including those resulting from the efforts of hackers. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Promotion, and persons entering or attempting to enter more than once, as solely determined by the judges, will be disqualified. In the event any portion of this Promotion is compromised by virus, bugs, hackers, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor, its affiliated companies, participating sponsors, information providers, content providers, subsidiaries, advertisers, advertising agencies, promotional and marketing agencies, and any other companies involved with or otherwise providing services related to this Promotion which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupts, or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate the Promotion. Sponsors, and their respective affiliated companies, information providers, content providers, subsidiaries, advertisers, advertising agencies, promotional and marketing agencies, and any other companies involved with or otherwise providing services related to this Promotion are not responsible for any entry that is generated by computer hardware or software, malfunction, error or failure, or is tampered with or subject to any non-authorized human intervention.
9. TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE: Participants who encounter technical difficulties are advised to request assistance from any Sponsor representatives present at the time of entry.
10. GOVERNING LAW; DISPUTES: Each participant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any gift awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas or the appropriate Texas State Court located in Dallas County, Texas; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will a participant be permitted to obtain awards for and participant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Except where prohibited by law, all issues concerning the construction, validity and enforcement of these official rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor, shall be construed and governed by the laws of the State of Texas, without regard to conflicts of law rules.
11. GIFT RECIPIENT LISTS: For a Gift Recipients List, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by July 19, 2013 to Shyless Media Suite Glam Galore $25,000 Spin to Win Gift Recipients List, 19901 Southwest Freeway, Sugar Land, TX 77479.
Copyright © 2013 – Shyless Media Suite, LLC. All Rights Reserved.